- If you do not wish to be bound by what you have read below you must stop using our website.
- If you have any queries relating to how we use your information or any other related data protection questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Information we collect or receive and how we use it:
By communicating with us by phone, email or using our website you may provide, and we may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- your name, job title, contact information including email address, mobile / phone numbers and delivery address;
- your demographic information, for example, your preferences and interests;
- your financial information; and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Information about your computer and about your use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths).
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication)
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent for both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
What we do with the Information:
We use the information listed above to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular we may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business, including data analysis, testing and research
- To carry out our obligations from any contract entered into between you and us, and
- To provide you with the information, services and products you request from us; this may include providing delivery information to delivery partners to deliver products to you, including your name, address, mobile number and email address to send you important information about your delivery;
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications
- Send you promotional & informative emails about new services / products, industry trends, best- practice case studies, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided; (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require these communications)
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information) for the purposes of internal reporting, insight and analysis, enabling us to improve our website and the products we offer.
- To share information with companies who provide services such as data processing, credit reference agencies, analytics, search engine providers, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys.
These companies are obligated to protect your information and whilst they may separately seek your consent to use your details for their own marketing purposes, under no circumstances will we inform any third parties that they are permitted to use your details for their own marketing purposes.
- We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any other third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Please note that due to the nature of our work we are required by law, and by insurers and for compliance purposes to securely retain project information which may include personal data, for more information please see our Terms & Conditions or contact firstname.lastname@example.org